2018 Entegra Coach Anthem 44F
An In-Depth Review of Entegra's new 44F Anthem floorplan
Article Date: May, 2017
The Anthem's instrument panel features an easy to read gauge cluster that provides the necessary information.
The Spartan Message Center at the top provides warnings and additional information and can be programmed by the driver to display a
selection of user-selectable screens. Warning information from the En-telligent lane sensors is displayed on the dash as well as on the side
The driver's left side console includes the usual array of switches for the engine compression brake,
automatic traction control, etc. Switches for the cockpit shades re also provided as is the control pad for the Hadley automatic
air leveling system. On the left side of the instrument panel are controls for the vehicle lights as well as the control panel for the
Equalizer Systems hydraulic leveling jacks.
Over the entry door is another control center. This cabinet holds one of the G6A controllers for the multiplex
electrical systems. It also houses the charge controller display for the solar panels, slideout controls, the control for the Winegard
Rayzar Automatic off-air TV antenna and set of emergency air conditioner activation switches to bypass the multiplex wiring system.
The center dash console holds the Xite infotainment center. This single glass screen holds dual monitors. The lower screen
displays the view from the rear and side cameras. The upper screen display the touch screen controls for the in-dash entertainment system and also
the Rand McNally GPS software, which is specifically designed for large RVs. a 12 volt receptacle and a pair if USB ports are also mounted in the
dash below the HVAC controls.
Entegra Coach has always been known for produ7cing the best riding, best handling and quietest motorhomes and the Anthem is
no exception. It's a real driver's coach, with seating and positioning that make a long day behind the wheel a joy rather than tedious. The huge
windshield is the largest in the industry and the cab forward design is a real benefit when maneuvering in tight quarters. The coach is amazingly
quiet and rides like a dream while still providing the crispest handling around. Entegra goes to great lengths in insulating their coaches (one
typical example is the R33 insulation in the floor) and I've found that the heat and air conditioning doesn't run as much as in many other brands and
the coach is just more comfortable to live in. The fit and finish is extraordinary and Entegra's commitment to quality control is evident. And Entegra
backs their products with a two year bumper to bumper warranty and encourages owners to return to the factory just prior to the two years to have a
PDI (Post Delivery Inspection) performed on their coach to take care of anything that isn't right and minimize any future issues from occurring after
the two years is up.
This new floorplan pays special attention to the wardrobe and rear bath areas. For a full-time RV owner, this extra storage
will be a welcome addition. The entertainment system is top notch with four LED TVs located throughout the coach and controllable by your iPad if
desired. The VegaTouch system makes it easy to access the various systems within the coach and everything is brought to the touch screen display. MCD
power daytime solar shades and nighttime privacy shades are placed throughout the coach.
The aisle space of the 44F floorplan allows for easy access to the rear of the coach when the slides are retracted during
travel. The new dinette table design further enhances this while still providing plenty of dining space for four persons. Entegra's policy of making
everything standard helps to improve resale value and makes it easy to order a coach. In fact, the only real options chosen for this particular
coach were the Winegard Trav'ler satellite dish for DirecTV, the 2.8 cubic foot basement freezer, solar panels, and the wi-fi extender system. A booth
dinette is available for those who don't want the table and chairs and a Theatre Seating option with power recliners and center console is also available
for those who prefer that. The 2018 Entegra Anthem Anthem is definitely a class act.
2018 Entegra Coach Anthem 44F
Base Price: $509,738
- Solid surface countertops
- Gold Ribbon full body paint
- Butterscotch interior with Natural Cherry Hardwood woodwork
- MCD Power roller shades, privacy and sun screen
- Dual Acting Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks
- Hadley Automatic air leveling system
- Girard power patio awning with LED lighting
- Girard power entry door awning with LED lighting
- Girard manual window awnings
- 50 amp power cord
- Onan 12,500 watt Quiet Diesel generator with Automatic Transfer Switch
- Automatic generator start
- Four L16 deep cycle house batteries
- Dual Magnum 2,800 watt modified sine wave inverters
- Three 15,000 BTU low profile air conditioners with heat pumps
- 21 cubic inch residential refrigerator
- VegaTouch system
- 40" LED TV in overhead compartment
- 6 way power cockpit seating
- Bose Surround Sound System with Blu-Ray Player
- 32" LED bedroom TV
- 40" exterior LED TV and sound system
- 50" 4K LED TV with power lift behind UltraLeather sofa
- Heated rear view mirrors with integrated side cameras
- 2 burner Furion induction cooktop
- Whirlpool convection microwave oven
- Ultra Leather Hide-a-bed sofa
- In-dash entertainment system with Rand McNally GPS
- Aqua-Hot 450D hydronic heating system
- Full width dual access basement cargo storage tray
- King bed with Sleep Number air mattress
- Whirlpool stackable washer/dryer
- En-telligent blind spot monitoring system
- Trav'ler satellite dish for DirecTV - $1,342.00
- Winegard Wi-fi Extender - $1,124.00
- Dual 100 watt solar panels and charge controller - $2,774.00
- 2.8 cu ft basement freezer - $1,499.00
Price as Tested $515,477 (MSRP)
Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR): 49,000 lbs.
Gross Combined Weight Rating (GCWR): 64,000 lbs.
Net Cargo Carrying Capacity (NCC): 12,488 lbs.
Trailer Hitch Capacity: 15,000 lbs.
Wheelbase: 320 inches
Overall Length: 44' - 11"
Overall Width: 101 inches
Overall Height: 12 feet 8 inches
Fresh Water: 100 gallons
Gray Water: 62 gallons
Black Water: 41 gallons
Chassis: Spartan K2 rear engine diesel
Side Radiator, Hydraulic Fan Motor
Front Suspension: Reyco-Granning IFS
Air-Ride Suspension with Hadley Auto Leveling
Front Axle GAWR: 17,000 lbs.
Drive Axle GAWR: 20,000 lbs.
Tag Axle GAWR: 12,000 lbs.
Tires: Michelin XZA 315/80R22.5 LRH Front/295/80R22.5 LRH Rear on polished aluminum wheels
Brakes: Anti-lock front disc/rear drum brakes
Fuel Tank Capacity: 150 gallons
DEF Tank Capacity: 15 gallons
Engine: Cummins ISL9 with engine compression brake
Horsepower: 450 HP at 2,100 RPM
Torque: 1,250 lb-ft at 1,400 RPM
Transmission: Allison 3000MH series 6 speed automatic
Return to Home Page
If you enjoyed this article be sure to recommend RVtechMag.com to your friends, like us on Facebook or Twitter
or subscribe to our RSS feed.